[insert creative title here]

Monday, July 03, 2006

Peace out, MySpace

I have finally decided to say "peace out" to MySpace. It just seems like it's become the Gomorrah of blog sites, and I'm leaving. Here's to all my friends out there. Know that it's nothing against you.

I will still be posting on my other site -- my new Xanga site. Also, I will (sometime) be updating my Europe site. Yes, I know Xanga is pretty inferior to Blogger, but it seems more people are on that that I know right now. It sort of reminds me when we (computer people) were using ICQ all the time, then the world jumped on the IM bandwagon and started using AOL Instant Messenger. If we wanted to talk to anyone, we were forced to use AIM, and therefore ICQ, the vastly superior of the two, was forced out of the picture (circa 1999-2000). (This also reminds me of all things Microsoft.)

Of course, if I receive e-mail updates of people responding to anything on my MySpace (that's redundant), I will check it out, but that's about the extent of my usage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home