[insert creative title here]

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Tyson's Corner Center with Aaron

Last Thursday, Aaron and I went to Tyson's Corner to check out the Apple store. Before we were oo-ing and ah-ing, we noticed a public help terminal that had crashed. Why? It's called Microsoft Windows. What a prelude to visiting the Apple store.

Afterwards, we went to Tyson's II (the Galleria) and went inside the Ritz Carlton. While feeling out of place (and feeling like someone was going to kick me out at anytime for having shorts on) we caroused around and took in the view of the disgustingly wealthy hotel.


Outside the Apple store


One of the beautiful 23" screens in action


I call it a sweet setup with a sweet printer


Anytime I spend more than $1500, I'm not "saving" anything


Strong Bad invades the Apple store!!!


Look who else showed up


*In Strong Bad's voice* Microsoft strikes again!


Stairs inside the Ritz Carlton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home