[insert creative title here]

Friday, September 10, 2004

The Phantom of the Opera

I went to see The Phantom of the Opera with my parents at the Hippodrome theatre in Baltimore, Maryland this past Wednesday. I've always heard that this famous play was good, but I had never seen it. It sure lives up to its reputation! The story was wonderful, yet sad and bittersweet. I've already said too much. Go see it for yourself! Don't like theatre? Well, just wait until Christmas, because it's coming to the silver screen! That's right, it's the 4th (or is it 3rd?) movie version. Check it out here. If you watch the trailer, make sure to change the player settings if you don't have broadband, so you it can loader quicker.

Oh, because I'm a genius and forgot to bring my camera, I don't have any pictures of the inside of the theatre for you. It was beautiful.

1 Comments:

  • I just got thru watching the trailer and it looks really good! I can't wait for it to come out. If you like musicals and if you liked Phantom, then you might want to check out Jekyll & Hyde. I saw this at the Dallas Summer Musicals a few years ago, and it was incredible!

    By Blogger Wendy, at September 27, 2004 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home