[insert creative title here]

Saturday, September 04, 2004

RIP SIGG


*sniff sniff*

I was going to play Tennis with Aaron Thursday morning, when I discovered a tragedy in my freezer. It seems I overfilled my SIGG water bottle (you know, the one with the Swiss decal on the side), and the above picture resulted. I never overfill it. In fact, I usually underfill it, but I guess I messed up this time. This bottle has a whole lot of sentimental value. I got it during my time at L'Abri in Switzerland. I had previously typed a post for this, but I accidentally lost the page I was on, so I really don't have the emotional effort to make this much longer.

Anyways, I was wondering which one I should get next? Here's SIGG's site. Make sure to click on English! Please leave your opinions in the comments.

Also, I am going to contact SIGG and see if there is anything they can do.

4 Comments:

  • Get the Dark Blue 1.5 Liter Traveller Classic. There my peace has been said.

    By Blogger QuarterSwede, at September 13, 2004 6:07 PM  

  • Hey Kevin. How are you doin? Thats sad to hear about your bottle. :( I like the red logo 2, or blue glob! Talk to you later. God Bless

    Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 15, 2004 4:01 PM  

  • You need to post a picture of your replacement bottle...if you have one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 06, 2004 6:41 PM  

  • If you go to www.sigg.ch and find the red soft touch bottle, that's the one I got. But guess what...I lost that one several weeks ago! I might get a smaller one this time -- if I get another one at all.

    By Blogger Katharsis, at February 18, 2005 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home