[insert creative title here]

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Fox and the River

Well, last Thursday we had massive rain in northern VA.  I think we had a lot here, too, but I don't know.  At work, I had gone outside to get something out of my car, and went back inside.  A few minutes later, I was talking with one of the building's network administrator's near the back garage door, when he asked if I had seen the creek.  Apparently, I hadn't seen this thing when I went out to my car, and I'm not sure how I didn't see it.  I went back outside to my car to grab my camera and take a video and pictures of this:


I believe this is what is called a flash flood.


I also happened to see this little guy (or girl) walk across the path in front of me.  I guess s/he was looking for higher ground.  (Sorry for the water spot.)


Yup, that's a fox.  I think it was a tiny bit smaller than my dog. 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home