[insert creative title here]

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Job Status

Well, it turns out, due to circumstance I don't feel like explaining, I will most likely not be getting the job at the Pentagon. Many of you know that my heart was set on this job for the better part of a year. It was pretty much my dream job. It all seemed like it was a go. I still haven't given up on it until the last moment, but I just don't know what to do right now. It seems like I should accept the other job offer I had, but I'm not sure it would be a good fit. Should I wait for something else? *sigh*

Lord, put me where You want me, and let me know that's where You want me.

3 Comments:

  • Isaiah 58:11
    The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2006 2:21 PM  

  • Ezra 8:23
    So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2006 2:24 PM  

  • Thank you, whoever you are. :)

    By Blogger Katharsis, at September 08, 2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home