[insert creative title here]

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Yesterday afternoon I watched The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for the second time. I recommend this movie to everyone. It is truly one the greatest allegories of all time (not to mention my favorites books apart from the Bible). I was amazed at how true they kept to the book. There were only one or two things that I wished that hadn't changed, but for the most part, it was quite accurate! If you've read the book, don't expect the book. My desire is that this movie will encourage viewers to pick up 7 easy to read novels (The Chronicles of Narnia) and thoroughly enjoy them. Lewis was truly a literary genius. I really want to talk about it more, but I do not want to spoil it for anyone. :) GO SEE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home